Surface : Non-slip ceramic tiles
Sealant: premium impregnator solvent based sealant.
Description: Ceramic tiles cleaning and sealing in Guilford
Here are the steps on how to clean non-slip ceramic tiles and seal them with an impregnator solvent based sealant:
- Prepare the area. Remove any furniture or objects from the area where you will be cleaning the tiles. Sweep or vacuum the tiles to remove any loose dirt or debris.
- Clean the tiles. Mix a solution of 1 part tile cleaner to 3 parts water. Apply the solution to the tiles with a sponge or mop. Scrub the tiles in a circular motion. Rinse the tiles with clean water.
- Apply the sealant. Pour the sealant into a spray bottle. Apply the sealant evenly over the tiles using a sponge applicator. Allow the sealant to dry completely then buff each tile.
Here are some tips for cleaning and sealing non-slip ceramic tiles:
- Use a mild tile cleaner. Harsh cleaners can damage the tiles.
- Do not use abrasive scrubbers. These can scratch the tiles.
- Rinse the tiles thoroughly after cleaning. Any remaining cleaner can leave a residue that can make the tiles slippery.
- Apply the sealant according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reapply the sealant every 3-5 years, or more often if the tiles are heavily trafficked.
Here are some of the benefits of cleaning and sealing non-slip ceramic tiles:
- Cleaned and sealed tiles will look their best.
- Sealed tiles will be easier to clean.
- Sealed tiles will be more resistant to stains and damage.
- Sealed tiles will be more slip-resistant.
By following these steps, you can keep your non-slip ceramic tiles looking their best and protected from damage.